Center for Development Democracy and Governance (CDDG) USA is a 501(c)(3) non-proﬁt organization established in September 2020, to promote, support and empower development and democracy projects and initiatives in Lebanese communities.
MISSION & VISION
Promote and implement the concepts of sustainable development so as to build a socially, economically, and politically developed Lebanese society as well as empower and enable Lebanese communities to achieve sustainable socio-economic development and growth.
CDDG USA AIMS TO:
- Incorporate qualiﬁed subject matter experts in a variety of ﬁelds including engineering, agricultural, economics, government, ﬁnance and others, uniﬁed under one vision.
- Reinforcing participatory, consensus-oriented decision making to achieve accountable, transparent, responsive, effective, efﬁcient, equitable and inclusivity governance model throughout Lebanese society.
- Advocate for improved access to local social services as well as enhancing the practices, independence, and transparency in local governance for Lebanon.
- Fight corruption and defending the rights of the minorities and the most vulnerable.
- Provide support and assistance for projects and initiative is poor, underdeveloped, and otherwise challenged communities.
- Educate Foundations, charities and development promoting organizations on Opportunities in Lebanon and appealing for funds for appropriate projects.
- Inspire the Lebanese Diaspora in the US to build bridges with communities in Lebanon in order to help those communities to achieve development needs.
MEET OUR BOARD MEMBERS & DIRECTORS:
Mr. Majed Daher, Boston, MA
Dr. Edgard El-Chaar, New York City, NY
Dr. Wissam Raji, Philadelphia, PA
Mr. Saba Salloum, Cleveland, OH
Mr. Majed Daher - Director
Mr. Khalil Beaine - Comptroller
Ms. Joelle Bou Samra - Public Relations and Communications
Ms. Joyce Zerka - Research